Justice, Justice & Justice

* I have no objection to the arrest of Shahbaz Sharif but I have an objection to one thing that you have taken the same account from Asim Saleem Bajwa? *
 * I have no objection to litigation against Asif Ali Zardari because it is the right of the state to hold him accountable but I strongly object that * * Musharraf has been openly saying that the Saudi ruler put several billion rupees in my account.  Why not take account? *
 * I have no objection to Fawad Ahmed Fawad to take account and establish a reference * * I have no objection but the objection is that the state gives assets of Rs. 10 billion to another officer of grade 21 *  Doesn't even give *.
 * I have no regrets about taking account from Qazi Faiz Issa and his entire family but did you take any such account from * * Aleema Khan too? *
 * Politicians may have committed corruption but died in Malaysia * * Why the Pakistani embassy seller could not be prosecuted? *
 * Nawaz Sharif may have also committed corruption but why the details of why he was allowed to leave this country have not come to light? *
 * Your allegation that Nawaz Sharif is corrupt may be true but why did Brigadier Ijaz, Lance Naik Sheikh Rashid and * * Subedar Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan say this while sitting on TV that if Maryam was not there then Nawaz would still be here today.  Would have been prime minister? *
 * Maulana Fazlur Rehman sat on TV and said that we were told that KP was given to PTI to reduce religious extremism. Did anyone deny this? *
 * Maulana Ghafoor Haideri said that we were told to deal with Nawaz Sharif, was there any denial? *
 * The head of an organization that formed the People's Party Patriot first called some people corrupt and later gave them a ministry, so what do we do? * * Understand that the same corruption that is done by those with politically opposing views is painful? *
 * The leader of Muttahida is accused of having links with India and before that he was accused of building Jinnahpur but a * * dictator gave him the government of Sindh, so should we understand that the allegations of treason were false?  If they were not liars, who would be considered traitors? *

Post a Comment

0 Comments