An incident of Mufti Zar Wali Khan came to mind

An incident of Mufti Zar Wali Khan came to mind -
 When we were living in Karachi, we used to visit Mufti Zar Wali Khan Sahib Damat Barakatham on every letter. Praise be to Allaah. The more we love the scholars, the more the scholars show us compassion.

 Once after asking the Mufti for permission to leave for a long time, we asked permission to leave. The Mufti said, "Stop and eat with us." The Mufti said that Maulana Fida-ur-Rehman Darkhwasti was coming to meet him, then he had to stop, although at that time we did not know Maulana Fida-ur-Rehman Darkhwasti.

 A strange event
 The Mufti said that there was a party in Islamabad to which I was also invited.
 When all the guests arrived, the introductory section started, one said I am such and such a great doctor, another said I am such and such a great engineer, as well as judges, lawyers and other great worldly officials introduced themselves.
 When it was my turn, everyone started looking at me to see what Maulvi Sahib would say in his introduction. Mufti Sahib said, "I said, 'I am responsible for the mosque and the madrassa. I give the Friday sermon and teach the students.' But great doctors, engineers, police officers, etc., consider it their pleasure to sit at my feet and press my feet.

 The Mufti had just narrated the incident when a man wearing a shalwar kameez came with a pakool of Pakhtuns on his head, greeted him and sat at the feet of the Mufti, and began to press his feet, but the Mufti stopped him. He did not even see and continued his conversation. After a while, the man said that Hazrat has a daughter. Choose a name. Hazrat asked what was the name of the first daughter. He said his.
 Then Mufti Sahib looked at me and said that whenever I go to Jahangir, these poor people park police vehicles on the entire motorway so that Mufti Sahib is not harmed.
 As soon as I heard this, I suddenly came to my senses. I don't know how much personality he has.
 The Mufti has just narrated an incident in which senior officials consider it a pleasure to sit at my feet, and we have just witnessed the fulfillment of this vision.
 Praise be to Allaah

Post a Comment

0 Comments