I was watching TV. Begum came to me and sat down and lovingly asked what is on TV?
I said;
Dust
And then the fight started ....
On her wedding anniversary, Begum said, "Take me to a place we haven't been to in a long time."
I took him to visit my parents.
And then the fight started ....
One night Begum ordered me to have dinner at an expensive place.
I went to the gas station.
And then the fight started ....
Begum was looking in the mirror wearing a new suit. She said how good the model looked. I look so fat, ugly and shapeless. Please say something in my praise so that my mood is pleasant.
I said;
Your eyesight is very sharp and perfect.
And then the fight started .....
The vegetarian gave bad vegetables. Begum began to say that when she found out that he was openly cheating, she still went to him again and again.
I said;
I also go to your mecca.
And then the fight started ....
While reading this post of mine, the husband laughed and Begum saw it
There the fighting started again ....! ...
0 Comments
Please Share your view here.